WELCOME TO QATARVISA.NET
This type of visa is issued for people want to visit family, friends or relatives who live and work in Qatar. Howerver, this visa is only valid for one month and can be extended for another 5 months for first and second degree of relatives and in law ( father, mother, sister and children) and two months for other relatives. The relatives who wish to stay longer should undergo a physical examination with the first 72 hours of arrival to apply for an extension.
Requirements for applying visa for wife:
– Copy of personal ID or passport of the resident husband
– Letter from husband’s employer citing profession and salary
– Copy of attested marriage contract
– Copy of wife’s valid passport
Requirements for applying visa for other relatives (Father, mother, sister, children and in-laws):
– Copy of personal ID or passport of the sponsor.
– Copy of sponsor’s wife’s passport with valid residence permit or residential tenancy contract.
– Letter from employer of the sponsor citing profession and salary.
– Valid passport copy of the visitor.
– Document to prove relationship.
– Undergo medial test within 72 hours entering the country in case you’re willing to extend for more than a month.
Submit the application along with supporting documents to the Passports Department.
Download and fill out the application form.
Pay appropriate fees
Another option for Qatar family visit visa is applying online. This way is more convenient for everybody. People can process their application online through MOI website or Metrash2 app on their cell phone. These services are easy to use.
A fee of QR200 applies for each visa, and QR50 for each registered dependent or companion. The visa is extended against the same fees and overstay fine of QR200 applies per day.